The numbers of Indian nationals travelling internationally are growing at a fast pace. A considerable portion is of first time travelers with unique needs from overseas travel. The needs of leisure and frequent business travelers are constantly advancing. This has also made Telecom giants to revamp services and leverage technology and digital platforms to develop innovative features and products to transform the experience of International roaming. Considering the emerging needs of different types of travelers, Airtel has not only revamped mobile connectivity services and features but also introduced new global roaming packs for its mobile customers.
Airtel prepaid recharge plans with International Roaming
₹ 1199 monthly plan – this plan brings 1 GB Data, free 100 minutes of incoming and outgoing calls to India and host country, and unlimited incoming SMS for a validity of 30 days
- ₹ 799 monthly plan brings free 100 minutes of incoming and outgoing calls to India and host country and unlimited incoming SMS for 30 days. You can get its benefits in countries such as the USA, Albania, Australia, Armenia, New Zealand, Bahamas, Bangladesh, China, Canada, Hong Kong, Iraq, Iran, and Japan.
- ₹ 648 monthly plan entails 500MB of data, 100 minutes of incoming calls, and 100 minutes of voice calls to India and local outgoing calls as well as 100 free SMS messages for one day. The plan covers countries including Saudi Arabia, Russia, Brazil, Qatar, Iran, Palestine, Japan, Iraq, Jordan and Nepal.
- Whereas ₹ 649 monthly plan entails 500MB of data, 100 minutes of incoming calls, and 100 minutes of voice calls to India and local outgoing calls as well as 100 free SMS messages for one day for countries such as Belgium, Albania, Egypt, China, France, Norway, the US, Spain, Indonesia and the UK.
- Airtel is planning to provide ₹ 4999 plan soon which will be a 10-day validity plan offers with 1GB day daily, unlimited incoming calls, 500 minutes of outgoing calls to India and host country and unlimited incoming SMS.
Furthermore, new Airtel prepaid recharge plans, Airtel has also revamped a number of its services for the regular and first time international travelers.
- Real-time usage tracking: both postpaid and prepaid customers are able to easily track the international roaming pack usage in real-time through the Airtel Thanks app.
- Protect data charge: Customers won’t have to pay any unwanted amount in case of over-usage after the international roaming pack has been exhausted by the customer, as data services would be barred. Customers can top-up/ take another pack, on the go through the Airtel Thanks app.
- Complete control of spends – with just a single click, customers can now enable or disable IR service through the Airtel Thanks app.
- Pre-book IR packs and use later: Airtel postpaid were able to pre-book IR packs and use them later. Now, Airtel Prepaid customers can also buy an IR pack up to 30 days prior to their actual date of travel. The pack validity starts only after they associate to an international mobile network.
To facilitate seamless travel overseas with just one pack, Airtel has introduced prepaid global packs, which cover the most travelled countries. So, avail the suitable Airtel prepaid recharge plan for your trip abroad and enjoy seamless access to these features.